- This event has passed.
Solidarity Voku- Can’t wait to see you!
October 13 @ 6:30 pm - 9:15 pm
Autumn is here is and so it’s time for a delicious harvest… and a solidarity people’s kitchen! This time around the money raised will go to De Wereldhuis and ASEED.
This time around we will cook at the Plantage Dokcafe on Tuesday the 13th of October, and due to Corona Maatregelen we will again have two shifts for dinner. The first will be from 18:30-19:45, the second will be from 20:00-21:15.
Additionally it is important that everyone reserves in advance. If you want to join for dinner please email email@example.com, with your preferred time-slot and we will see if we can arrange that for you! In advance, thanks so much for your flexibility!
The minimum suggested contribution is 6 euro.
There are a few more things we would like you to keep in mind:
– Without a reservation it is unfortunately not possible to attend.
– Please come on time in order to keep the dinners on schedule, so everyone gets to enjoy their food!
– We ask that everyone wears a mask until they are seated, and whenever they move around in the space.
– The volunteers will also wear masks when moving around in the space.
– We will keep a list of attendees, but this information will kept be private unless we need to notify anyone of any issues.
– Although we normally encourage sharing food communally, it is currently not possible to attend in a group larger than 4.
Unlike some of our other Voku’s the Solidarity Voku’s start with a morning of farming. For this dinner we will be farming at a garden by Oude Amstel.
As always it’s possible to volunteer for this event, and we always appreciate more help. Many hands make light work! You can join us for the farming, for the cooking, or for the serving. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate in one or more of these activities.
We can’t wait to see you!