- If you experience any symptoms, stay at home and get tested as soon as possible. Do not attend the festival. There are online components for just this reason
- We encourage folks to take a PCR or self test before coming. This is not a requirement for attending, but could help to keep the event safe for all those attending, including our more vulnerable comrades!
- Wear a face masks that covers your nose and mouth
- Keep at least 1.5m distance from others
- Regularly and thoroughly sanitize your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Take a PCR or self-test 5 days after the event. If your result is positive contact ASEED so we can inform the other attendees.