Vacancy: Assistant Project Coordinator (Internship) – Boerengroep & Mycelia van Hoop Project
Are you passionate about fostering sustainable change, connecting communities, and driving positive transformation in Dutch food systems? The Mycelia of Hope Project is looking for a dynamic and dedicated Assistant Project Coordinator to lead our collaborative efforts in realizing our collective dreams.
The Mycelia of Hope is a project of the Agroecology Network Netherlands that ASEED is part of. However, our comrades from Stichting Boerengroep will be in contact with the intern about the position, not ASEED.
Overall Assistant Project Coordination:
Oversee and coordinate the implementation of the Mycelia of Hope Project, ensuring alignment with the collective dreams and objectives.
Website Development: Oversee the initiation of the project website, make content decisions, archive previous farm days, create a Q&A section, and collaborate with artists for design work.
- Working Group Facilitation: Facilitate and coordinate the activities of our Dream Team, Communication and Outreach, Action and Research, Finance and Funding, and Website working groups.
- Commitment and Capacity Management: Check the commitments and capacities of team members, fostering a collaborative and supportive working environment.
- Regular In-Person Meetings: Plan and organize regular in-person meetings, providing a space for open dialogue and collaboration among farmers, activists, and local shops.
- Manifesto and Safe Space Policy: Collaborate with the team to craft a manifesto and write a safe space policy through consensus, ensuring a welcoming and inclusive environment.
- Communication and Outreach Strategy: Develop and execute a clear outreach and communication strategy, including helping create flyers, posters, stickers, and other materials. Define a contact person and organize events to gain visibility and engage with farmers and supporters.
- Action and Research Initiatives: Help the Action and Research working group in finding similar initiatives for inspiration, creating a year plan, organizing farming days, and establishing a feedback mechanism for participants.
- Passion for sustainable agriculture, agroecology, and community development.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Familiarity with creating content for websites
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination or related roles is a plus
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about leading transformative projects and believe in the potential of Mycelia of Hope, please submit your resume, and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and vision for the project, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: end of February
The Mycelia of Hope Project is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Join us in cultivating sustainable change and fostering a sense of belonging within our community! 🌱✨