If you have the skills to update/restructure websites and are interested in working with a small grassroots collective, please get in touch!
Specifically, we would like help with:
– Changing the layout and look of the front page
– Changing the many pathways of our dropdown menus
– Making our donations page more interactive (maybe in general adding more interactive features)
– Re-designing our events calendar
– Fixing dead links and crossreferencing
– We would like help ASAP!
– Our website is on WordPress (aseed.nl)
– Hours and compensation can be discussed at the interview (ASEED has some money allocated to compensate for website support).
– You can work either remotely or in our office space, but will work closely with members of the team.
If this sounds like a project for you, please send an email with qualifications and relevant experience to info(@)aseed.net.
(image icons from Yoga M. Afrizal and Cesar Reynoso from Noun Project)